Following the wishes of its customers, Germany-headquartered PV firm IBC Solar has launched a new package that helps partners in 30 countries with the planning, installation and maintenance of its lithium-ion energy storage solutions.
Albert Engelbrecht, director solutions international, at IBC Solar, said: “The packages make it possible for our partners to implement the systems quickly and reliably.”
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
There are three versions of the new ‘Take-Care package’:
- Essential – this basic package includes a pre-consultation session with technical pre-selection and sizing of the storage system. It will also help decisions regarding self-consumption and backup power functions.
- Empowering – this package provides support on system design, circuit diagrams and parts lists as well as telephone help to aid putting the system into operation.
- Ensuring – this premium package also includes on-site support with a handover report and an optional workshop for service and maintenance work.
IBC has more than 7,000 storage systems installed worldwide having worked on solar and storage solutions for the last 35 years.