Energy-Storage.news proudly presents our webinar with TWAICE, where we look at the role of cloud-based battery analytics in ensuring battery storage assets get the right commissioning and in-life management.
Battery energy storage systems (BESS) are gaining popularity as a way to store excess energy from renewable sources and improve the efficiency of the electric grid. However, BESS deployment and operations can be risky.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
This webinar is tailored for asset owners, operators, and individuals interested in BESS deployment and operations. With expert speakers and real-world case studies, the discussion will offer practical knowledge and strategies to de-risk the deployment and operations of BESS.
Featuring short presentations from TWAICE followed by a 15 minute Q&A session, the webinar explores:
• How Digital Commissioning can help asset owners ensure maximum availability of their BESS during the critical initial years of operation, laying the groundwork for a successful, reliable and profitable business.
• The benefits of in-life analytics, which enable continuous monitoring and optimisation of BESS performance throughout an asset’s entire lifetime.
Speakers in this webinar:
Sebastian Becker, director of partnerships and industrial strategy for energy, TWAICE
Ryan Franks, senior technical solution engineer, TWAICE
Andy Colthorpe, editor, Energy-Storage.news
You can also access the recording for “De-risk and protect your battery storage asset from the very start with Digital Commissioning and In-Life Analytics” on-demand at the site and receive presentation slide deck (registration required), at the site here.
You can read more about cloud-based battery analytics in the newest edition of our quarterly journal, PV Tech Power (Vol.35), included in the Energy-Storage.news Premium subscription. Each edition of PV Tech Power features ‘Storage & Smart Power’, a dedicated mini-journal contributed by the Energy-Storage.news team. Learn more about PV Tech Power here, or about ESN Premium here.