The Q3 2022 edition of our downstream solar journal, PV Tech Power, is now available to download, featuring in-depth coverage on the rise of solar-plus.
This issue’s cover story explores how PV projects are being adapted to their grid surroundings by connecting to other technologies such as battery energy storage systems, other renewables or green hydrogen.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Published ahead of the RE+ event in California later this month, PV Tech Power Volume 32 includes features on community solar in the US and how policy headwinds have impacted module procurement in the country.
As always, ‘Storage & Smart Power’, the section of the journal contributed by Energy-Storage.news returns too. Feature articles in the latest edition are:
- Is the German utility-scale energy storage market set to take off?
Cameron Murray examines what’s driving growth in Germany’s large-scale battery storage market.
- Bridging the gap between battery supply and energy storage demand
With the mismatch between supply and demand for lithium batteries presenting a challenge to the
global energy transition, Andy Colthorpe hears how the dynamics are playing out.
- Battery safety – why it’s important and what we can do about it
Dr Kai-Philipp Kairies of ACCURE Battery Intelligence discusses how a combination of data gathered from the field and analytics embedded in software can make batteries safer to operate while maximising value.
PV Tech Premium subscribers receive every copy of PV Tech Power as part of their subscription as soon as they are published, as well as exclusive content on PV Tech, weekly briefing emails and a host of other benefits.
For more details on PV Tech Premium, including how to subscribe, click here.