Energy-Storage.news proudly presents our webinar with GridBeyond, focusing on managing utility-scale battery storage assets and their role in the energy transition, in leading markets including ERCOT in Texas, the UK, and Ireland.
Against a backdrop of high gas prices and tighter margins in late-2021, prices for electricity and gas have soared to record highs in many markets across the world.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
With the introduction of new frequency response and ancillary services in many markets, this has resulted in a significant commercial appetite for energy storage, but making strategic decisions to ensure maximum return on investment for these assets has never been more complex.
In this webinar, experts from GridBeyond explore:
- The role of batteries in the energy sector’s transition to net zero
- Commercial perspectives around operating and optimising battery storage assets
- Key considerations for securing financing for assets
- The importance of market forecasting, revenue stacking, dispatch optimisation, and auction strategies in ensuring that battery storage assets achieve their full value potential
Speakers in this webinar:
Wayne Muncaster, senior vice-president for North America, GridBeyond
Paul Conlon, head of modelling and forecasting, GridBeyond
Seamus King, head of trading at GridBeyond
Andy Colthorpe, editor, Energy-Storage.news
You can also access the recording for ‘Managing utility-scale batteries in the energy transition‘ on-demand on the site and receive presentation slide deck (registration required), at the link here.
Energy-Storage.news’ publisher Solar Media will host the 5th Energy Storage Summit USA, 28-29 March 2023 in Austin, Texas. Featuring a packed programme of panels, presentations and fireside chats from industry leaders focusing on accelerating the market for energy storage across the country. For more information, go to the website.