Energy-Storage.news proudly presents our sponsored webinar with Clean Energy Associates (CEA), focusing on battery energy storage system manufacturing quality.
As the global demand for battery energy storage systems (BESS) rises, so does the risk for manufacturing complications. New suppliers, factories, and production line technology and workers are deployed at increasingly rapid rates – resulting in increased defects and other issues that may lead to underperformance and safety risks.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
In the past six years, CEA has performed factory quality audits on over 30GWh of BESS projects, employing a multi-faceted approach to target these issues. The team’s findings at each manufacturing stage highlight common quality issues that may cause commissioning delays, excessive degradation and even thermal events and fires.
In this webinar, CEA’s BESS experts share:
– The most common issues seen in the factory, their typical root causes, and
– what steps can be taken during the manufacturing process to prevent these issues.
George Touloupas, senior director, technology & quality, Clean Energy Associates
Chi Zhang, senior energy storage engineer, Clean Energy Associates
Energy-Storage.news’ publisher Solar Media will host the 9th annual Energy Storage Summit EU in London, 20-21 February 2024. This year it is moving to a larger venue, bringing together Europe’s leading investors, policymakers, developers, utilities, energy buyers and service providers all in one place. Visit the official site for more info.