Energy-Storage.news and PV Tech proudly present our sponsored webinar with Fluence, looking at optimisation of renewable energy and energy storage asset performance.
Portfolios of grid-scale renewables and storage assets are growing rapidly, creating new challenges for owners and operators trying to maximise revenue while controlling costs. Challenges in data management, performance analysis, issue prioritisation, maintenance planning, and reporting grow in lock step with scaling portfolios.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
From analysing the environmental curtailment settings on a wind turbine to identifying PV tracker alignment issues in a solar array, maximising asset value over a 20+ year lifetime requires the latest optimisation tools and techniques. Left unchecked, these issues can cost operators significant material damage, reduce revenue, and erode project profitability.
In this webinar, we dive into the top obstacles in asset performance management and the cutting-edge techniques and optimisation solutions that are increasingly used by industry leaders. You will learn about:
- The importance of collecting and standardising operational data across your portfolio of wind, solar, and battery storage assets
- How AI is changing the way portfolio owners and operators monitor assets, identify performance issues, and engage O&M providers
- Practical examples of common operational issues with wind, solar, and storage assets
- Best practices for internal and external reporting and stakeholder alignment
Speakers in this webinar:
Gianmarco Pizza, head of digital asset performance management, Fluence
Stefan Van Niekerk, head of operations, BTE Renewables
Presentations from the speakers is followed by a panel discussion-style interview moderated by Energy-Storage.news editor Andy Colthorpe, and the webinar concludes with an audience Q&A.
You can also access the recording of this webinar “How industry leaders optimise the performance of their renewable and energy storage assets,” as well as many others on-demand at the site and receive presentation slides (registration required), at the site here.