June 2020’s episode of the Solar Media Podcast is now available to listen to, and it’s jam packed with insight and discussion around a flurry of activity in the US and Europe.
Topics covered by editors Liam Stoker and Andy Colthorpe include:
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
- Renewable and clean energy deals outpacing fossil fuels
- Solar and battery manufacturing in the economic recovery after the coronavirus pandemic
- The US' leading states in energy storage and the different targets, mandates and goals behind their success
- 500W PV panels and the evolution of the industry
- How behind-the-meter technologies are increasing the functionality, economic benefit and role played in decarbonisation by distributed energy resources around the world
- And much more!
The podcast can be streamed below: