Energy-Storage.news and PV Tech proudly present our second sponsored webinar with Fluence, on how asset operators should prepare for and respond to changing energy market rules.
The world’s energy markets are rapidly changing as the clean energy transition accelerates and more utility-scale storage systems come online. Bidding energy storage into electricity markets can deliver significant revenue for owners and operators of these assets.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
However, market rule changes for storage and renewables can leave asset owners scrambling to understand and accurately react to these new rules in a timely manner – and failure to successfully navigate these changes can bring lost revenue, among other risks.
In this webinar, we learn about:
- Best practices for navigating wholesale energy market bidding rule changes for energy storage and renewables
- The challenges of manual bidding and the importance of selecting the right AI-powered optimisation software to reduce risk and maximize revenue
- How the right partnerships and open lines of communication can ease the process of navigating market bidding rule changes
Alva Svoboda, principal of market design integration, PG&E
Drew Skau, principal product manager, Fluence
Presentations from the speakers is followed by a panel discussion-style interview moderated by Energy-Storage.news editor Andy Colthorpe, and the webinar concludes with an audience Q&A.
You can also access the recording of this webinar ‘How to navigate changing energy market rules for energy storage and renewables,’ as well as many others on-demand at the site and receive presentation slides (registration required), at the site here.
Watch our previous webinar with Fluence, ‘How industry leaders optimise renewable and energy storage asset performance’.