The Q4 2022 edition of our downstream solar journal, PV Tech Power, is now available to download, including comprehensive coverage of efforts to diversify the supply chain.
The cover story of volume 33 details how solar manufacturers in markets such as the US, India and Europe are looking to leverage policy support to scale up production and take advantage of soaring domestic module demand.
Enjoy 12 months of exclusive analysis
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Annual digital subscription to the PV Tech Power journal
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
As well as looking at how solar players can benefit from various tax credits included in the US’s Inflation Reduction Act, this issue reveals how satellites can provide more reliable insights into the construction of utility-scale PV projects in the country.
As always, ‘Storage & Smart Power’, the section of the journal contributed by Energy-Storage.news returns too. Feature articles in the latest edition are:
- European energy strategy must reconcile the need for flexibility
With Europe at an unprecedented crossroads in its energy system planning, now is the time to factor in the flexibility energy storage and other technologies can bring to its electricity networks and energy markets, write Julian Jansen and Lars Stephan of Fluence.
- Three V2G/V2X projects getting around major challenges of consumer vehicle space
Cameron Murray talks to three companies taking a practical approach to scaling their vehicle-to-grid and vehicle-to-building offerings.
- Second life energy storage firms position themselves ahead of EV battery boom
Using batteries from electric vehicles in energy storage systems can provide a potentially low-cost way to sidestep supply chain bottlenecks, writes Cameron Murray.
- Southeast Asia’s emerging energy storage opportunities
Amid an uptick in energy storage investment in Southeast Asia, Andy Colthorpe speaks with companies working to gain a foothold in the region.
PV Tech Premium subscribers receive every copy of PV Tech Power as part of their subscription as soon as they are published, as well as exclusive content on PV Tech, weekly briefing emails and a host of other benefits.
For more details on PV Tech Premium, including how to subscribe, click here.