What to consider what steps to take when purchasing energy storage systems - this guide will enable you to make the right decisions if you want to add energy storage to your renewables mix.
Topics include; developing a business case, looking at other income streams, working with the national grid, retrofitting projects on a larger scale, looking after your equipment, what questions funders will ask, working with the right manufacturer.
What to consider when purchasing energy storage systems:
- Developing a business case
- Looking at other income streams
- Working with the national grid
- Retrofitting projects on a larger scale
- Looking after your equipment
- What questions funders will ask
- Working with the right manufacturer